- Azad University
- Capilano University
- Kelowna College of Professional Counselling
- Women’s Wellness
- Developmental Disorders
- Body image
- Registered Trauma Informed Counselling Therapist
- Certified Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Certified Somatic Attachment Therapist (in process)
- Certified Breathwork Facilitator
When we get disconnected from ourselves, we get lost. The purpose of therapy is to connect us back to ourselves. My great passion is to show the possibility of healing to people. I help clients find a healthy connection to themselves and have compassion, so they can know themselves as peaceful, whole and safe.
I know that no single approach is the right one for every individual. For this reason, I have integrated everything I have learnt into a holistic psychosomatic approach to the treatment of trauma.
I am a licensed Counsellor, Certified Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner, and Certified Breathwork Facilitator from Vancouver, BC, Canada. I work with trauma, anxiety, depression, relationships, multicultural therapy, body image, boundaries, sexuality and female wellness.